Personal Information Protection Policy
Inoue Jikuuke Kogyou Co., Ltd. firmly believes that it has an important social responsibility to appropriately manage and protect any personal information, including but not limited to that of customers and suppliers, which IJK handles in the course of its business (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). Based on this belief, to maintain the trust of society, IJK promises to treat Personal Information in accordance with the following policy.
- Acquisition, Use, and Provision of Personal Information
IJK will not only establish an internal management system to protect Personal Information according to actual business conditions, but also treat Personal Information in an appropriate manner, whenever IJK acquires, uses, and provides Personal Information.
- Secure Management of Personal Information
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of Personal Information, IJK will do its best to take the most appropriate measures to discourage unauthorized access to Personal Information, and prevent the divulgence, loss, destruction, and falsification of Personal Information.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations
IJK will observe any laws, regulations, and other standards related to Personal Information. In addition, IJK will ensure that its internal management system established to protect Personal Information complies with these laws, regulations, and other standards.
Handling of Personal Information
This section aims to set forth basic principles for the proper handling of personal information that is collected and used by Inoue Jikuuke Kogyou Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information).
- Purposes of Use
JK will use Personal Information within the scope of the following purposes, with the purpose of use identified to the fullest possible extent, except when prior consent is obtained from the relevant person or when the use is exceptionally permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.。
- To communicate for business reasons
- To execute contracts with suppliers
- To deliver information about products and services provided by IJK
- To deliver information about seminars and exhibitions, which are hosted, co-hosted, or supported by IJK
- To request customers to participate in questionnaires, such as customer satisfaction surveys
- To respond to inquiries and requests from customers
- To implement campaign activities
- To control employment of workers (including recruiting) and provide personnel management
- Other purposes to which prior consent is obtained
IJK may outsource part of its business operations to subcontractors, and provide them with Personal Information within the necessary scope. In such cases, it will conclude a contract on the handling of Personal Information with the subcontractors, and provide appropriate management according to its internal standards and relevant laws and regulations.
- Uses Not Covered by Section 1 above
When IJK needs to use Personal Information for a purpose other than those specified in “1. Purposes of Use,” it will obtain consent from the relevant person, except when the use is permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- Disclosure to third Parties
IJK will not provide or disclose Personal Information that the company acquired to any third parties except in the following situations.
- In the event that the relevant person’s consent has been obtained
- In the event that the Personal Information is required to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and the person’s consent is difficult to obtain.
- In the event that disclosure or provision is requested by public institutions, such as courts, government offices, and regulatory authorities, based on laws and regulations.
- In the event it is necessary to cooperate with national agencies or local governments in the execution of works of public interest, but obtaining the consent of relevant persons may hinder the execution of such work.
- In the event the Personal Information is disclosed or provided as statistical data, or in a form that does not enable identification of individuals.
- Disclosure, Correction, discontinuation of Use
When any individual wishes IJK to disclose, correct, make addition to, delete, or discontinue using their personal information retained by IJK, IJK will respond within a reasonable period and to a reasonable extent after verifying their identity. Discontinuation of the use of part or the whole of such Personal Information may unfortunately render the company unable to provide requested services.
- Contact for Inquiry about Handling of Personal
For making a request described as above, or other inquiries about Personal Information retained by IJK, please contact us at the following address and numbers. We will inform you of the details of the necessary procedures when answering your request or inquiry.
Inoue Jikuuke Kogyou Co., Ltd.
Address: 1640-1 Oaza Sabi, Tondabayashi City, Osaka Pref.